jueves, 4 de octubre de 2012

THE ART IN ENGLISH!!!

In our school, the art is in English!!!
This year's draw, paint and speak English.
The first activity was drawing and painting our self-portrait, with cardboard,  watercolours and paint-brushes and with things too: plastic plates, colors, jars of coffee, balloons, toys,…
Here have the pictures.

My self-portrait (1st) on PhotoPeach

My self-portrait (2nd) on PhotoPeach

My self-portrait (3rd) on PhotoPeach

My self-portrait (4th) on PhotoPeach

My self-portrait (5th) on PhotoPeach

My self-portrait (6 th) on PhotoPeach

Pictures of 1st and 2nd with things on PhotoPeach

3rd portraits with things on PhotoPeach

4th portraits with things on PhotoPeach

5th portraits with things on PhotoPeach

6th portraits with things on PhotoPeach

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario